Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Google Blogger Support

I just got this email in response to a question I had in November. November!

Hi there,

Thanks for your note. This is an automated update from Blogger Support.


Due to the tremendous amount of help requests from users, we're currently unable to offer timely, personal assistance to everyone.


If you are still having trouble with your issue, please search or browse Blogger Help to find answers to many common questions: http://help.blogger.com/

Note that widespread operational problems, if they occur, will be addressed on our Status page to keep you updated: http://status.blogger.com/

Thanks for your understanding and continued patience.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support


Patience! What, you think I've been sitting here for 45 days holding my breath waiting for your response. What's amazing is that I haven't moved over to www.typepad.com .

Have a nice day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Marcus said...

Hi Jens,
I'm currently reworking my blogger site now, and I can understand you having issues. I'm curious what your question was...
I too have been thinking of typepad -- categories for one thing -- and I've found blogger.com response has not been great either. Jancis Robinson answered my query personally within a couple of hours, you'd think the google behemoth could do better.

(Whoops had to delete the comment I created since I was signed in as my alternate identity, which is practically necessary to effectively redesign my blog http://weingolb.blospot.com/ -- another blogger issue!)

9:37 AM  
Blogger jens at cincinnati wine said...

I was trying to copy all the old posts from one blog to a new one. Instead of copying each one indivudually and making format changes plus adding photos again, I wanted to move all posts en masse. Never did figue it out so I had to rename the old one. Very complicated and no help from Blogger. But I didn't want to go to typepad yet as that would require another name change too soon. Good luck!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home