Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Favorite Posts from the Old Blog

I am sure there is a way to transfer the old posts to the "New and Improved" Cincinnati Wine Warehouse Blog, but damn if I can figure it out short of copying every single post one at a time with formatting and pictures. I e-mailed Google twice, but this is a case of you get what you pay for -- nothing!

So I am going to link my favorite posts in no particular order:

Boys Night Out

Honest Tasting Notes

Happy First Birthday

Maisonette Auction

Mount Adams Yacht Club

Father's Day 2005

Fox Creek Vixen

1999 RunRig

Corkscrew Mechanics

Crane Lake

South Beach Wine Festival 2005

Park City New Years

$100 Lunch Tip

Local Wine Cellar

2003 Jarvis-Tomei Syrah

Hot, Not Hot

Thanksgiving 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home